Colleyville was incorporated on January 10, 1956, and its city limits are now sharing a common border with those of Grapevine and Euless on the east, Bedford and Hurst on the south, Keller and North Richland Hills on the west and Southlake on the north. Once started as a rural community, Colleyville has experienced significant residential development during the past decade.
The Colleyville Farmers Market offers its people regionally grown seasonal fruits and vegetables, natural meats, organic dairy, eggs, honey, artisan breads, and numerous other value-added products. It is not only committed to locally grown and affordable 100% organic products, but it also values each family’s health by featuring its highest quality, healthy, free from pesticides and other harmful chemicals.
Grapevine-Colleyville Independent School District
- Grapevine High School - Grapevine,TX 76051
- Colleyville Heritage High School - Colleyville,TX 76034
- Grapevine Middle School - Grapevine,TX 76051
- Colleyville Middle School - Colleyville,TX 76034
- Heritage Middle School - Colleyville,TX 76034
- Cross Timbers Middle School - Grapevine,TX 76051
- Bear Creek ES - Euless,TX 76039
- Bransford ES - Colleyville,TX 76034
- Cannon ES - Grapevine,TX 76051
- Colleyville ES - Colleyville,TX 76034
- Dove ES - Grapevine,TX 76051
- Glenhope ES - Colleyville,TX 76034
- Grapevine ES - Grapevine,TX 76051
- Heritage ES - Grapevine,TX 76051
- O.C. Taylor ES - Colleyville,TX 76034
- Silver Lake ES - Grapevine,TX 76051
- Timberline ES - Grapevine,TX 76051
Search COLLEYVILLE, TX Homes for Sale
Re/Max Heritage II
Ebby Halliday, REALTORS
Century 21 Mike Bowman, Inc.
Any home sales data appearing on this page is obtained from public record sources (or estimates, for non-disclosure states) as provided by OnBoard, LLC and does not comprise an appraisal or a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). This information should not be used to replace a professional appraisal nor to determine the price of a particular property.
Today's Market Trends for COLLEYVILLE, TX *
* All data pertains to single-family homes